Join us on Saturday, Oct. 1st
Learn about Sports Medicine through hands on activites and guest speakers led by local health professionals.
Open to all High School Students, grades 9-12 (graduating Seniors & incoming 9th graders OK!)
Learning Topics include:
Taping & Wrapping -- Ice Applications -- Crutch Fitting -- Proper Squatting & Spotting -- Stretching Techniques -- Therapeutic Exercises -- Splinting -- Foam Rolling -- Medical Imaging -- Injury Rehabilitation -- Functional Movement Screening -- Surgical Techniques
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable active wear.
- Check-in at 9:00 am in the front lobby of the gymnasium.
- Please park in the gym parking lot.
- Lunch will be provided by Pukalani Superette
- Participant T-Shirt included with registration
- Fill out, Sign, and Bring with you on Oct. 1st the Participation Waiver.
For any questions please contact Kevin Yamashiro at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 868-1006