SAT Prep Course
(Includes SAT and ACT Prep)
January 22, 2017 - March 8, 2017
For Juniors taking the SAT and/or the ACT in Spring 2017 and/or Fall 2017
Special features of the course include:
Registration Forms are available at the Seabury Hall front office or by calling 572-7235 to have one mailed or by download here. The information on this page can be downloaded as a printable flyer.
- In-depth practice with an analysis of NEW SAT and ACT tests
- 40+ hours of classroom instruction
- NEW SAT preparation book
- Free review sessions prior to the SAT exams
- Overview and Practice for the ACT test
- Comprehensive Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, Math, and Essay skills necessary for success on the SAT and ACT tests.
- Total cost is $395
- Classes will be held on 6 Sundays from 8:30am-12:30 pm (Jan. 22, 29; Feb. 5, 19, 26; Mar. 6) and on 6 Wednesdays from 6pm-8: 30pm (Jan. 25; Feb. 1, 8, 22; Mar. 1, Mar. 8). No classes will be held during Seabury Hall’s Winterim (Feb. 12- Feb. 17, 2017). Class resumes on Sun., Feb. 19, 2017.
- The course will conclude 3 days prior to the MARCH 11, 2017 SAT Test AND 1 month prior to the April 8, 2017 ACT.
480 Olinda Road
Makawao, HI 96768
(808) 572-7235 Fax (808) 572-7196