SAT Prep Course
(Includes SAT and ACT Prep)
January 19, 2014 - March 5, 2014
For Juniors taking the SAT and/or the ACT in Spring 2014 and/or Fall, 2014
Special features of the course include:
- Acquisition of skills necessary for success on the SAT and ACT tests
- Vocabulary from an extensive word list
- In-depth practice with an analysis of real SAT tests
- 40+ hours of classroom instruction
- SAT preparation book
- Free review sessions prior to the SAT exams
- Overview and Practice for the ACT test
Students will develop comprehensive critical reading, math, and writing skills necessary for success on the SAT and ACT tests.
Classes will be held on 6 Sundays from 3 pm to 7 pm (Jan. 19, 26; Feb. 2*, 16, 23; Mar. 2) and on 6 Wednesdays from 6pm-8: 30 pm (Jan. 22, 29; Feb. 5, 19, 26; Mar. 5). No classes will be held during Seabury Hall’s Winterim, Feb. 9-Feb. 12, 2014. Class resumes on Sun. Feb. 16, 2014.
*Class on Feb. 2 only will be held earlier in the day (8:30am-12: 30 pm)
Total cost is $395.
are available at the Seabury Hall front office or by download here
. The information on this page can be downloaded as a printable flyer
480 Olinda Road
Makawao, HI 96768
(808) 572-7235 Fax (808) 572-7196