August 31, 2017
Parent-Teacher Conferences for the 7th-12th grades will take place on Thursday, September 21st and Friday, September 22nd, 2017. All conferences for 6th grade parents will be arranged through the Middle School office; all 7th-12th grade parents will need to complete the online form. Please be advised that even though we have set aside two days for appointments, it may be difficult to schedule an appointment with every teacher due to the limited number of time slots. If you are unable to meet with all of your teachers, please feel free to contact teachers to set up an appointment at a later date. School will not be in session on either conference day. Following is the specific information:
- Conferences will take place on Thursday, September 21st from 11:00am to 7:00pm with a lunch break for faculty from 2:30pm-3:30pm. On Friday, September 22nd, conferences will be scheduled from 9:00am to 5:00pm with a lunch break for faculty from 12:00pm -1:00pm.
- Parents are responsible for signing up for their appointments. You may submit your Parent-Teacher Conference Request Form in one of the following ways:
- Email (preferred)
- Fax (572-7196), or
- Drop off the completed form by WEDNESDAY, September 6th.
- PLEASE BE SURE YOU RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE REQUEST FORM HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL. UNCONFIRMED REQUESTS HAVE MOST LIKELY NOT BEEN REGISTERED.
- Please provide complete information (names of the teachers with whom you wish to meet, date/time preferences, contact information).
- Signing up for appointments will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Incomplete information (such as omitting the teacher’s name) will delay processing. After September 14th please contact Lynn Matayoshi at 572-7235 to check on availability.
I hope that this scheduling meets your needs and provides you with the opportunity to meet with your child’s teachers. I look forward to seeing you at the Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Sarah M. Bakhiet
Head of School