Food Service Position
● Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
● Check food and ingredients for freshness.
● Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
● Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
● Food service setup, break down, serving, and dish washing.
● High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
● Prior experience in related food service and food preparation positions.
● Experience with hot and cold food preparation.
● Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
● Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
● Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
● Able to lift 50lbs or more.
Position full time with benefits during the school year (August – May). Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Business Office of Seabury Hall at 572-7235.
Substitute Teacher (On-Call)
Ensuring the availability of clean dishes, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and sanitizing dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other kitchen staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Dishwasher Requirements: Thirty hours with benefits during the school year (August – May). Submit application to email@example.com or call the Business Office of Seabury Hall at 572-7235.
Seabury Hall is seeking qualified candidates for the Substitute Teacher pool. The ideal candidate will be a competent professional with an interest in education, have a passion for working with students and able to work a flexible schedule on short notice.
Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher
- Follow procedures and achieve lesson goals
- Assign and explain homework
- Comply with all school regulations and policies at all times
- Take attendance
Submit employment application and resume to the appropriate Division Head: