Community service leadership is an important part of Seabury Hall’s mission to inspire responsible citizenship. Students are supported in developing goals, personal growth, and taking responsibility for local and global communities. Twenty hours of community service is required per year along with an appropriate reflection describing growth and development.Middle School:
Community Service - How to document and log hours:
- Please click the link (Community Service Tracker) and answer each question.
- Students may upload a letter of documentation or other item that helps to verify and support the service, including a photo of yourself on-site or in action. Please note that for privacy reasons, all uploaded photos must be either a "selfie" showing only the student or a shot of the student with their supervisor.
- Students will answer in two or more sentences the following reflection questions:
- What did you especially enjoy or appreciate?
- What was most challenging?
- What did you learn?
- All 7th and 8th graders have 10 hours and 6th grade is optional
- Ideas for service are listed in learning lounge on Community Service Bulletin Board and on M.S. board.