Winterim 2019: February 11-14, 2019 (Monday-Thursday)
Middle School: Use the link provided to view program descriptions and indicate your Winterim program preferences.
Upper School: Use the links provided to view program descriptions (PDF) and indicate your Winterim program preferences.
The Winterim Mission Statement
Winterim is designed to expand the Seabury Hall program beyond the classroom walls. It offers a hands-on, experiential approach to learning, the chance to meet and interact with student groups across grade levels, and a unique opportunity to grow in our understanding, appreciation, and support of each other and our local and global community.
Winterim seeks to provide opportunities for students to:
- Experience learning outside the standard curriculum
- Work together in a dynamic setting across grade levels
- Develop self confidence by experiencing challenges in unfamiliar settings
- Learn new skills that will be useful throughout their lives
- Experience the joy of giving and understand the importance of service
- Gain a better understanding of their home as ambassadors of aloha